About Me

My photo
Just a 52 year old lady trying to make it through life with all the joy and meaning i can experience.. Not asking for much eh?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Northern Exposure



Finally with the air show over, we continue on our travels homeward. While I was sleeping soundly in the back of the RV, my husband pulled into Roslyn, Washington waking me up with "surprise baby, guess where we are"!The place of my favorite tv show ever...well except for The Sonny and Cher show back in the 70's. Remember Northern Exposure where the townspeople of Cicely, Alaska lived out there lives and made me laugh with all their antics. I loved it and wondered what it would be like to live in a town just like that in Alaska.I guess my husband finally decided he better reward me for all those underwear of his I've had to wash. I really got a kick out of it. Here is myself and my daughters Katie and Jazmin in front of the Roslyns Cafe sign.Then there is The Brick, the hang out for all the townspeople to relax and socialize after a hard days work.Well back in the RV and back home it is! Until next time, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment